"Wrinkles are hereditary. Parents get them from their children" :-)
I have a range of facials for everyone! They all begin with a consultation, where we talk about your skin type and any concerns you have. I can then tailor the treatment and select the right combination of products for you, I can also offer advice and tips on how to take care of your skin to keep it looking fantastic.
Having regular facials (e.g. once a month) can help to keep your skin in the best condition and if you want to book a course of them I’m offering 6 for the price of 5 at the moment.
A customised facial to suit your individual skincare needs. Relaxing face treatment includes:
- skin analysis
- warm compress
- manual massage of the face, neck & shoulders
- application of mask according to your skin type
- face moisturising
Perfect for those on the go who wants an express skin treatment. Includes deep cleansing, exfoliation and facial massage to leave you feeling relaxed and your skin revitalised.
6 REASONS TO HAVE A MONTHLY FACIAL:
1) Facials allow you to relax, to feel great and are healing to the soul. The power of touch can heal.
2) Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system. Facials also aids in detoxification.
3) A good facial (and facial massage) can help smooth fine lines, can prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging).
4) A facial will cleanse the pores on a much deeper level. Similar to a good dental cleaning, this is what a facial can do for the skin/pores.
5) Can help even skin tone and lighten dark spots. Dark spots age our skins’ appearance visibly.
6) Facials are not a miracle in an hour but they do give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complexion.
Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health.